Friday, April 17, 2009

My week in pictures


I went back to work this week. It was an OK week actually, people were nice to me and the work was busy but manageable. There were TONS of email.

But I had a lousy day today, not exactly lousy ( there were some good times) but I was really really tired at the end of the day and had abit of my morale bruised because I'm new.. Oh well..

But the bummer of all is me actually slamming the toilet door with my finger in between! My finger tip is red and swollen and my nail bed hurts very bad. Ow! Ouch! I think the nail will turn black soon.

I saw this little kitty as I was going to work on Tuesday. It was so cute and got very scared when I was trying to snap a picture of it. Nervous actually, its legs were shaking but she's so cute!


My colleague went to Sydney and bought me little edition M&Ms! She kept the whole packet for me and I was happy.  Well, between the 3 of them,  they ate 3 packs of this in 2 weeks so they are not eating mine though I keep offering it to them!


What a glorious day today was!


Just to let you know, I have a new project. Please visit   天空 and enjoy the beauty of it. =)

No comments: