Friday, April 3, 2009

A $1 deal

21 Mar 2009

During one of his lobang steal, hubby manages to get a room in Ibis Hotel for $1. Yes, you read it right, $1 !!!!

It's small and compact, not luxurious but basic. I wouldn't mind staying here if I'm a tourist, it has all the basic amenities, no swimming pool, no frills but comfortable enough for a night's rest before shopping and sight seeing beckons.

But as I was still recovering from my nasty infection that weekend, we did not stay overnight but gave the room to D & L who had a nice stay with their baby girl.

But I still kay poh kay poh came in the afternoon and stayed till evening before we hand the key over.



Bed is huge. Much bigger than other hotel bed I have slept in.



Left: Small and compact toilet
Right: Basic stuffs such as a safe, kettle, cups and that is the wardrobe. No doors.



Left: LCD TV on the wall, many channels including AXN and ESPN
Right: View from the room



Here I am posing for picture in the mirror while hubby is checking out the showering facilities. (^=^)

No comments: