Sunday, June 27, 2010

Makan_10: Boon Tiong Kee Kway Chap

Last Fri, hubby & I had dinner at the Zion Riverside Food centre. After hearing rave reviews from Gav about the duck rice and the 药材 (herbal) soup, I was dying to try the kway chap that caught my eyes when I was there with them.

The food didn't disappoint! Both of us finished everything and shared 3 saucer of chili sauce!

we added salted veggies.

the pig trotters was sooooo good! The meat was tender, sauce was so good ( I dipped my kway chap liao in them too.. esp the egg)

The Tao Huay was so smooth. Realised it was featured in "Makan Lost and Found" (off hand, both of us can't remember where it was lost previously) hmm.. that's not important, all we need to know that it is now at Zion Riverside Food centre now. \(^o^)/ 

No comments: