Friday, June 4, 2010

Karang Guni....

Never knew that cleaning up a workspace is so much fun when everyone chipped in to help! We cleared and packed away boxes of papers, files, CRFs and were quite amazed when we looked at the no. of boxes in the corridor! And as we pushed the empty boxes out of the office on the trolley, I could almost hear myself shout out "Karang Guni! Sway bo chuah, din si gei!" (no TV I know)... hahaha...

They were great! cos I know it would take me hrs to sort and packed these stuffs on my own.
Now it's on to archival and shipping back medical equipments and laptops.  One grouse though, I think my past site workplace is reeeally thorough, cos we would itemize each items sent back to sponsor, with a proper inventory, serial no and it's really neat and efficient. Now, sites and even overseas offices sent us items without any inventory paperwork... ("_"\\\)  ... sigh.. Sponsor really 难做 &  幸苦. But ok lah, I'm sure there are some nice sites & people out there *keeps fingers crossed*

No comments: