Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hubby's Taiwan Trip II


The streets of Xi Men Ding 西. Lots of food, shops and people.



I'm so jealous, he gets to eat smelly tofu. I have always wanted to try how it taste or even to smell it. But when I went Hong Kong in 2001, I didn't see any on the streets..  it's supposed to be plentiful and the smell will lead you to the stall, but I couldn't find any.

Anyway, I asked him how smelly was the tofu, he said like smelly shoes.
I asked.. yours or mine? (''0") heheh.

But he said that when he bit into it, it taste normal, not like what the TV describes as heavenly.



But this, these 2 are heavenly. Something like Ice Kachang but smoother shaved ice. Anchorpoint basement has something similar. I tried the Mango shaved ice and though sweet, was very refreshing and the mango bits are plentiful.

I want to go Taiwan to eat. 

No comments: