Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Finale - SO SAD!






Now or Never
Meredith (closing voiceover): Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. 

I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy since season 4,  episode 5. Simple because I was bored and I didn't feel the urge to follow every weekly on channel 5. And not forgetting, channel 5 have the tendency to interrupt the show... like episode 6 will be shown one month later etc.

The recent news of Meredith and Derek's wedding and Izzie has a brain tumor and might be leaving the show and her wedding to Alex sparks an interest to watch the finale. I found this online and I was so sad watching it, even though it's only the last 5 mins.... especially when the Bus Man wrote onto Meredith palm. And how happy Alex was that Izzie remembered and she suddenly crashed in the next moment. 

It's like life... say I love you freely, treasure and hold because... it might be gone tomorrow. *sob..sniff*

No comments: