Friday, July 16, 2010

*sniffles*

I'm sick! Arrgh! This bout of flu is worse than last week's episode... I thought much rest and medicine last week will take care of it... but... nooooooo... this time, it strikes without any warning!

I was drinking coffee on Wednesday when I suddenly felt mucus dripping down my right nose and I started sniffling! Then my nose became blocked and I thought.. nevermind, maybe it will go away.. aircon was cold or something. *sigh* Instead, it became a massive cold when I settled in for dinner at home. I had the works.. chills.. sweating and had to sleep with 2 pillows propped up. I popped pills from last week's consultation and it helped a bit.

Yesterday, I had to skip the flu med cos of drowsiness and opted for Clarinase instead. Unfortunately, I ran out of it and found a lone tablet in my bag (dunno when is the expiry date). Anyway, I felt really lousy and sick. My whole body hurts, my eyes hurts, my nose drips and my joints hurts.. really hurts. I got home yesterday and I laid down to rest, even my finger joints hurts. I was scared. Jun/Jul last year was bad and I haven't fallen this sick in almost a year.. On & off flu and stuff- yes. But not fever and this horrible flu I'm having.

I will continue to take my flu tabs and rehydrate and hopefully tonight will be better.

++++

Negativity really breeds illnesses. The lingering bouts of self net worth questionings and people with low morales around me may have affect my physical health somehow. I will admit.

No comments: