Thursday, April 7, 2011

Words with Friends

I'm having a great time playing "words with friends" on my iPhone. It forces me to think, anticipate and strategize. I'd like to think I'm getting better at it but I think it's also lots to do with luck and timing, getting the right tiles at the right time.

I never really thought I would mind losing but lately I've gotten rather impatient and angry with myself for losing. This and "high noon". Too much losses can make one questions her stupidity/ mental alertness and hand/ mind coordinations (HN).

Anyway, I have been playing with A alot and he's really good. I can count the number of times I won him (not many) and this is one of the smartest game I have played with him.



Recently I have also played another game with a random stranger and boy .. Was it nerve wrecking. I was so determined to win him/ her and I DID! Muahahaha*



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: