Monday, April 12, 2010

The flu came a-knocking

After 8 months of good health, flu came knocking again. Well, I did have a couple of sniffles and cough last year, but it was nothing as horrible as what I'm feeling now.

Have the flu symptoms, runny nose, itchy nose and sniffling like a leaked tape. And I was breaking out in sweat so much over the last 2 day/nights. It could also be the heat but not when I'm shivering and hot at the same time in the middle of the night.

And the worst thing is, I couldn't sleep. I have no idea why. I took my meds and I just can't relax or fall into sleep. It should get better but I'm just feeling lousy now.

Anyway, whilst I was at the clinic, there was a boy who wore squeaky shoes and it was giving me a headache! I went out and snapped a picture of the old "shophouse" instead.

No comments: