Saturday, December 22, 2007

X"mas is in the air

Here's what greets you when you enter the office.

Here's the snowy man.. I have been waiitng for it to snow. But .. not a single flake.

A nice box of Famoue Amos cookies from weiying. Yums!

Wish-a-lot bear from Zul...awww.. so sweet. I was very surpise and happy!

With Weiying's Sunshine bear.

And finally... cosying up with Strawberry Shortcake (Strawberrie) and keeping each other company in this cold cold office.


Work today is not so good at work though we were fooling around...
Was in a position that is strange...
Made a mistake. Felt lousy.
well.. we will leave it for next year.
These stuffs never ends.

X'mas is fun... it leaves a kind of nostalgic feeling in me.
Longing for something...
I want to be with you. You are my love support.

No comments: