Sunday, December 16, 2007

work stuffs

I have done something unintentionally to hurt another person.
It wasn't deliberate, but I was told that I could have done it differently.
I felt it was the best approach.

Should I be so quick to judge?
But somehow, I don't get good vibes. Something is nagging inside....To be careful.
But well, work is after all just work. 8 hours and it should not eat you.

I need to separate work and my live.
I cannot keep thinking of who is going to back stab me, make use of me etc.
I'm wary and on my guard.
That is not healthy.

Not keen to play politics.. but who is playing whom?

1 comment:

Kanagamani Hospital said...

I felt that this blog is such a nice information. Happy to read this blog. Thank you so much for giving wonderful blog like this..
Ramanathapuram Hospital List
Hospitals in Ramanathapuram