Sunday, May 25, 2014

and so the days of assisted living begins....


I've always pride my independence and mobility. A freak accident caused me to slipped on an oil spill on the road and tore my ligament. The ankle is injured badly and I can't place my weight on it. I almost blacked out in vasovagal syncope (pain) after making my way to the bus stop. Thank goodness my saviour came and whisked me off before I appear on STOMP. I went to A&E and was given 3 days MC.

Life in my current job is tough. Always others before self, no one to take over my class and with practical test commencing next week plus all those PH make up, I had no choice but to go to work. I conducted my class in wheelchair, a first time experience.

Sigh, anyway swelling has subsided but bruising is bad. I shudder at thinking about work next week.
This school is not handicap friendly.

No comments: