Saturday, February 22, 2014

Today's prayer

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

God works in mysterious ways. Some disaster might be a lessing in disguise. Some hurt and disappointments could be a sign of better things to come.


March is nearing again and much as any common sense insist, the innate fear and helplessness still creeps up in me ... unsuspectingly. Mundane and unnecessary issues get blown up and I tend to over react. I have to keep strong.


And it's strange... does God have the power to manipulate electronic devices? Could He have done or willed someone to manipulate a system to eradicate a potential issue that will cause harm to me? I wonder.


Learn to let go.


Learn to cultivate peace of mind when dark forces are out to play.


Learn the signs and mistakes of the past.


"Until now, you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete" John 16:24

No comments: