Friday, September 14, 2012

Makan_12: Brunetti Pastries and Drinks

These selection adds up to about SGD 35. Pretty expensive. The smaller pastries on the right is about SGD 2.75 each.

Peach and Pear Cheese Crumble. SGD 10 (EX!)

Love the tiles

       
Sugar and Tiles and all things nice :)

Had a day off yesterday and went out with hubby for medical appointment and errands. Popped by Tanglin Mall and decided to try this place.
Honestly, I wouldn't go back again for the pastries and drinks. I don't like how my Ice Cafe Latte was made and the cakes were just so so. Maybe it's just my cheese cake. But I would like to try their meals. It looks reasonable and it's a nice place to hang out to relax.

Brunetti


163 Tanglin Road, 
#01-35, Tanglin Mall,
Singapore S247933 
6733 9088

No comments: