Thursday, August 23, 2012

Innocence


This is the first time in a  year that I can actually blog from my desk at work... Wow weet!
hahha.... it's the exams now and I'm pretty blessed that I'm teaching mainly course work this sem... so while the rest are busy rushing to mark the exams scripts, I have entered the marks into the system with my Module Leader and it has been vetted and approved by the Director. *yay! Heh... and to think that I was so stressed and grumbling because I have to mark 180 journals (three times this sem) for Communications module, 25 Literature review, 32 Research Critique and 6 posters. Yes... that's alot of things to read.

I have things that has to be completed eventually ... but I'm appreciating the break and surfing the net. It can get boring after a day.... and I'm sleepy. Yawn.


No comments: