1. Manupulative boss who thinks they pays alot ( but they don't ) and expect you to go the extra mile just because.
2. Boss who preys on your guilt (because I'm soft heartered)and makes you do their bidding.
3. Boss who aren't likely able to renew your contract but spins tales of possible positions yet telling one of the staff that they don't have the budget next year for my role.
4. Boss who seems unable to leave you alone so that you can be happy.
5. Lady in train who allows water from her umbrella to trickle down your leg and into your heels.
Ok, I got it off my chest. I'm gonna sleep and let myself be rejuvenated.
Sent from my iPhone